I FOUND MYSELF IN

WONDERLAND
Music starts, listen hot stuff


:D
Whoo, I just deleted everything i HAD in my blog. I'm starting "afresh".
But I gotta feeling (Whoo,hoo) that my blog ain't gonna last very long again ):
Anyways, today was a lonngggg day.
Got back our English Compre CA. & It sucks bananas.
I just passed ON THE DOT when i thought i could do super well.
Geez,
Oh, NICOLE AND CELESTINE! DONT BE SO EMO. ITS JUST CA YO -.-
Take a chill pill [:
Bahahaha having a section mass convo on msn now. With 6 of them at least.
And i noticed they just LOVE insulting me. Hahaha!
We're suppose to be discussing our section shirt.
But we got sidetracked.
So too bad. :D


I WANNA WATCH ALICE IN WONDERLAND AND DEAR JOHN.
But people say that Dear John is sucky D:
Hmm, but nevermindd.
kthxbye!


ZIP YOUR LIPS LIKE A PADLOCK

Caught in a bad romance @ 5:20 AM

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la
Move that bitch crazy

KST!
Kwok See Teng
19031995



Roma-roma-ah-ah




I don't wanna be friends

Celestine
Ethelyn
Feng Min
Justina
Nicole



I want to revenge




I want your everything

© yylime -
Rah-rah- ah-ah-ah