I FOUND MYSELF IN

WONDERLAND
I lay down on the cold ground



Helloo!
Gawsh i'm freaking beat now.
Just came home and am eating dinner now :D
Having two mass convos.
One with Fengmin, Chermin and Celestine for fun
And another with Jerm and Kingsly for SS Project i think?
Hahahah idk.

Anyway, band today was, hmm, okay i guess?
Shall not really talk about it.
BUT AFTER BAND, Natalie helped me ALOT with my Elementary Mathematics.
THANKS GOD! Or i'm toast for tomorrow's E.Maths test -.-
At least now i kinda know the basics i guess.
The rest waited for me![: Teehee
Then we went to buy bubble tea and cheese fries! (We stole the fries from Natalie :D)

Oh golly, i'm suppose to help Celestine solve some Maths question now ):
My mom is watching some cooking show :O

Hahaha just finished creating a Mutated Venus Fly Trap on MouseHunt. (Finally)
Whoo okay. Bye[:

WE SET THE FIRE TO THE THIRD BAR

Caught in a bad romance @ 4:52 AM

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la
Move that bitch crazy

KST!
Kwok See Teng
19031995



Roma-roma-ah-ah




I don't wanna be friends

Celestine
Ethelyn
Feng Min
Justina
Nicole



I want to revenge

- Music starts, listen hot stuff



I want your everything

© yylime -
Rah-rah- ah-ah-ah